Monday, October 5, 2009

Reception Dress Hunting

I love, love, love shopping for wedding gown. Thank God my friend was generously patient enough to go with me while I tried on about 40 different dresses :) I think wedding dress shopping was the most fun part of the planning process...

Anyway, we're now happily married for 4 months. Can you believe it? 4 months already! It was a wonderful wedding, but the sad part was that many of our family couldn't make it since most of our family lives overseas. Well, the good part is that we will get a chance to celebrate our marriage again in January with the rest of the family, as my husband's parents are organizing a modest wedding-like dinner reception. It's kind of like a 2nd dinner reception, I guess, but I was told that the white poofy dress is not necessary.

Wonderful, right? I don't need to plan nor worry for anything else. I pretty much just need to show up and celebrate. The best thing about this is meeting Mr.B's family, and the next best thing that comes to mind is: more reason to go shopping for pretty dress. :) *ding ding ding ding!!

I'm thinking something like this would be nice:


So pretty... :) But I probably need something more modest and covered. Any suggestion?

No comments: