Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Centerpiece Series

Monday. Some of my Mondays are good. But some are bad. Some Mondays, I just need a really bad dose of Monday Blues cure. So, what's better than to start a Monday with looking at pretty centerpieces? I think I'm gonna start off the week with Monday centerpiece alternative from now on. So, make sure you tune in every Monday :)

Here's the first one for the series that I found on Southern Living. My goodness, what a difference a nice centerpiece brings to the dinner table. A good centerpiece can be a conversation starter at an awkward dinner table, an eye pleaser for a sore Monday, an appetite enhancer for a hangover, and mood booster for just about everything else...



I have a small garden at home. I have begonias, roses, gerber daisy, wildflowers, and other kinds of flowers that I don't know the name of. I like to bring them in when they bloom, but they don't always look good as a centerpiece because sometimes I'd only have one single rose that bloomed. What a great idea to stick the odd flowers into the colorful Oasis Rainbow Foam. I'm definitely gonna try to make them... someday. someday but soon! :)

No comments: