Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's been a while since I last blog. I guess I've been having a writer's block.

Anyway, the number one thing in my mind right now is: problems. What are the problems in our lives that we can find solution for? I'm subscribed to the Entrepreneur magazine, and just a few days ago, I read an article about the top 100 entrepreneurial ideas of 2009. One particular idea/company that caught my interest is this company that delivers customized toiletries straight to your hotel room. This company allows you to pick and choose your personal care products from a wide range of brands selection. Furthermore, you can order it when you check in at the airport, and your order will be waiting in your room when you check in to your hotel. Amazing, isn't it? Way to turn a problem into a solution. At around $10 for your fave shampoo, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, and razor (already includes tax and shipping), it's pretty affordable for such a convenience.

Check it out here: http://suitearrival.com/index.php

No comments: