Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Growing out of the terrible two

My little darling puppy is growing out of the terrible two stage and is finally legal (3 human years = 21 doggie years, right?) We celebrate it properly with an actual birthday cake and candles this time. I think we were more excited about the cake than Pix... but Nina and I both had a feeling that while we were baking the cake, Pix knew exactly that the cake has his name written all over it :)

Happy birthday, Pix :)

I got the recipe from one of the websites.... just type in "peanut butter delight" doggie birthday cake and you should have quite a few results pop up. It's actually very very easy to make. The ingredients are just 1 cup of wheat flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup veggie oil, 1 cup shredded carrot, 1/3 cup honey, and 1 egg. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes. I mixed some lite cream cheese and peanut butter for the icing. Yummyyyy

No comments: