Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Signature Cocktail

I think most people know how expensive having a full bar can be at a wedding. But then again... the alcohol does help get the party started, doesn't it? Well, on my wedding I think I will have a soft bar, which is just several kinds of wine, domestic beer, soda, and water. I think it'll be good enough since none of my friends are really heavy drinker. Well, except for my Polish coworker :)

Anyways, I am thinking about adding 1 or 2 signature drinks to make it more "us". My choice of signature cocktail is "Martimony" It'll be a chocolate essence rum plus vodka among other things, and it'll be a clear color with a cherry in a martini glass. In case you still don't get it, Martimony is short of Martini and Matrimony :)
The second drink we're thinking of getting would be a tequila sunrise since it really matches with our vintage broadway / pink and gold wedding theme:

Can you help me name this drink?

No comments: