Wednesday, November 17, 2010

daylight savings

Daylight savings time ended about 2 weeks ago. Every year, this is the one day that we get an extra hour to sleep. I love it. Not only you get to stay in bed longer, but you also feel so refreshed and eager to start your day. I really do wish I can wake up early everyday. I can definitely get more stuff done in the morning since I used to be a morning person.

The only thing that I don't like from the end of daylight savings time is how dark and cold it gets at 5pm. I"m posting this blog entry while waiting for my bus in front of the campus. It's great to be able to post this entry using blackberry, but the cold wind is making my thumbs moving slower and slower... At times like this (and especially when it's raining), I wish I don't have to use the bus to go to school. It's only November, so I'm sure it'll get colder soon. I guess it's time to bring extra jacket and shawl. Another problem is.. my bus is not very punctual. I really have to wait 15 minutes before it's scheduled to arrive because (like this morning) they might come early and you won't even know that they've left. Other times, they are late for 15 minutes and you have to wait in the cold for 30 minutes total. Hmm... I guess I just have to be thankful that there is a bus in the first place. I'm quite lucky in this aspect. Anyways.. I hope my bus comes soon. I've been waiting for 20 minutes!

No comments: