Friday, November 12, 2010

Rose Bakery

This post is a little late, but better be late than never, right?

Last Saturday, Mr. B and I went to Laguna Beach for our morning bikram yoga session. After burning about 800-1000 calories, we got pretty hungry and decided to venture out to find a new breakfast place. We're pretty big fan of breakfast and brunch (especially on the weekends), so we were pretty excited to find Rose Bakery Cafe that's rated 4 stars on Yelp.



Sure enough, the place was packed at 10am! We didn't have to wait for too long though. I think we were able to get our orders placed in 10 minutes, and the food came out about 15 minutes later. Mr.B tried the deluxe breakfast burrito, and I got the eggs benedict. Overall, the food was delicious and affordable. I didn't like the eggs benedict so much, but maybe that was my guilt talking. I really shouldn't be eating like that right after yoga...  Anyway, I read that the donuts are really good, but I didn't feel like eating them, so... maybe next time.

No comments: