Monday, February 9, 2009

Engagement Session

I recently had my engagement pictures taken, and I have to tell you... I had so much fun with the photographer. He really made us feel comfortable and he's truly a NICE guy. We just got the digital prints on Saturday, andddd...... I love it! Hehehe.. we're gonna have another engagement session on Feb 22, and I'm so looking forward to it. Can't wait!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the session.

I gotta tell you.. it takes really talented people to make us look like this in the pictures :) I had my make up done by Fransiska Subroto and the pictures are by Lawrence at Harvard Photography. I was kinda nervous before the session because I didn't know if we would click with the photographer and how good will his pictures turn out with us as the models. But NOW I know for sure that we chose the right person to capture our wedding.

No comments: