Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wedding Cake

I almost forgot! I'm in negotiation with the cake people now. I gotta tell you... for the cheapest cake I could find, they make the best cake that I have tasted during the whole "cake tasting" experience. Lets get through the checklist again:
Value *check*
Taste *check*
Reliability *check*
Nice design *check*

People, I think we have a winner.....

Here's a picture of something that we like for the wedding cake:


Actually I couldn't find an exact picture of the cake I wanted, but this one is pretty close. Except: I want it to be white music notes on white cake, and Mr. B wants it to be square. Aaaaaa it's gonna be so nice :)

I.love.Little.Saigon.... :)

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Beautiful wedding cake. Recently, I arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of finest wedding venues nearby. Hired a professional wedding photographer and he took amazing pictures of wedding. We all enjoyed wedding a lot.