Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Something Old....

I need to have a special post for this lovely "something old" from my mom.


These were the very gloves that my mom wore on her wedding day. My mom originally thought she had lost these gloves forever, but somehow she found them when she was moving things around the house last December when she was preparing for my engagement party. These gloves are so very dear to me..... I love them so much..... It means so much that I get to wear it on my wedding, 32 years after they got married. Somehow the color and style and everything works out perfectly with my dress! Having my parents putting on these gloves is definitely one of my favorite part of the getting ready part.

Hopefully I can keep it in its current pristine condition and pass it to my daughter someday :)

No comments: