Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tying the knot

So, I was telling you about the "walk to remember" and the nuptial mass.... the music was one of the highlights in my opinion... We had a pianist, two cantors, and a harpist. Listening to the harp always make me wonder if this is what you hear when you go to heaven.....


But the real highlight was of course the part where we said our
I Do!
No word can properly express how happy we were to have reached that moment in our life, but perhaps a picture can caught a glimpse of the moment?







And... here's my absolute favorite picture that my friend, Daniel Tan, who just started his own photography company took right after we exited the church... check out more of his work here.

We're happily married!

2 comments:

MKH said...

I love your dress! It's so beautiful. Do you mind revealing the designer? I'm in the midst of planning my wedding for next Fall. Just started looking for dresses.

Thanks!!
MKH

Mrs. B said...

Hi there! Thank you for the compliment. The dress is Melissa Sweet Fern... congratulations on your upcoming wedding :)