Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bridesmaid Dresses

Two months ago, my 2 bm and I planned to spend Nov 22nd at the downtown LA's very own Fashion District to shop for wedding-related stuff.

Things we intended to buy: veil, petticoat, bolero/wedding jacket, and bridesmaid dress.
Things we ended up buying: cute bag, sunglasses (4 of 'em), cute rings featured in the Lucky mag this month, and a bottle of perfume.

Mission aborted...

Oh well... the things that we bought were total bargains anyway, so I wasn't totally disappointed. I was more disappointed to find that the color "coral" at Alfred Angelo's website is so different than the actual color on the dresses. Now I really don't know what to do and more importantly where to look for the bm dresses. Back to square 1, I guess.

Why oh why... is it so hard to find the perfect pink? ;)

No comments: