Sunday, November 2, 2008

Transportation

It's Sunday night. 8:30pm. I just finished watching my favourite show on HBO: The Entourage :) So I'm browsing around for unique ideas to transport me and my bridal party from our ceremony venue in Anaheim to our reception venue in San Juan Capistrano. Here's a cool idea I might just say "I do" to:

http://www.theshortbusla.com/thebus.htm

Once a functioning small school bus, The Short Bus has been customized with top notch electronics and accessories and restored to satisfy the affluent adult. Amenities in The Short Bus include such luxuries as:
  • Plush Leather Perimeter Seating

  • Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound

  • 40 Inch High Definition LCD TV

  • CD and DVD Players

  • XM Satellite Radio and IPod Music Link

  • Fully Functional Bar and Beverage Ice Wells (Alcoholic beverages not included)

  • Professional Driver with GPS Satellite Navigation System

No comments: