Friday, March 13, 2009

85

85 days till "I Do"... with thousands of things to do.

Well, I have a lot of things accomplished already, but I guess the details are really driving me nuts. Does it matter if we have a chair cover or not? DIY Flower a-la Martha Stewart on the napkin? Medium or large altar arrangement? Coral pink, salmon, just pink, or whatever this color I have in my head ? Arrrghhhh.... remind me again why I'm doing this wedding? Why can't it be just the two of us, with the priest, with our parents and siblings and closest friends, in St. Boniface, saying "I do"?

I know, I know... It is definitely time to step back, relax, take it easy, and remember the most important thing about the wedding is our love. What I want the most is to be able to look back on June 6 2009 when I'm 90 years old and say, "all I remember is Love." Indeed, Love is all that matters.

No comments: