Monday, March 23, 2009

Save The Date

Yayyy... the save the dates are all out! My sister's friend who designed our invitation created the digital save the date version that's similar to the invitation so we can send them out electronically. I don't know about you guys, but I love using email to send the save the dates out :) It saves so much time and effort because most of the people that we are inviting are already in our email address book anyway! So... I'm glad I can cross this line out from my to-do list.

Another option that I had in mind for the save the date cards:

source: http://www.playbillstore.com/postcardbook.html

These are old playbill postcards... how cute would that be? :) It's relatively inexpensive too... $5 for 20 postcards? Can't go wrong with that...

1 comment:

Marie Reed said...

ooh! Those are nifty! Thanks for the link!