Monday, March 16, 2009

House Hunting

Did I mention that Mr. B and I are house hunting?
You know... it's such a big decision to make. An even bigger decision than deciding to get married, if I may say ;) With marriage.... (with the right guy) you kinda know. You look into his eyes, and you say to yourself, "this is it". You just know....

But with houses? Oh my goodness..... well, some of the houses I visited are nice. Some are terrific. And some just make you wanna run back to your car screaming "let's get out of here". Almost. But then you take a second look around and you say to yourself, "lets put emotion aside and think rationally here. Does this house have potential?" Haha! Then you think again. Seriously. I'm gonna live here. I don't wanna have to wake up every morning looking at that ugly bathtub! So. I learn that it's a balancing act. Emotion and ration. A healthy dose of that, and hopefully things will work out.

Being an undecided person that I am... I've always relyed on other people to help me make the decisions. This time is going to be different. I'm gonna live in this house I'm about to choose, and I wanna be able to say, "hello, I live here" fabulously, just like Carrie Bradshaw did on that movie :)




*crossing my fingers*

No comments: