Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blahblahblah

June 6 is coming in 39 days, but who's counting? Well, the wedding website has the little count down button thing that keeps me updated, that's how I know it's 39 days:)

Anyways, the RSVPs are trickling in, napkin flowers are coming along, my beautiful dress is starting to take shape, my workout and beauty regime is starting to show results, supposed to get the stationary drafts this weekend, and yet I still feel like nothing is accomplished. Have you ever felt that way?

Help. Why is it so hard to ask for help, especially when you need it? I'll be the first to admit, I hate asking for help. I don't really know why. Not that there isn't anyone I can ask for help. In fact, so many of my friends have generously and repeatedly told me not to hesitate to call if I need anything. So why is it so hard for me to ask? Is it because I don't see them often enough? Or maybe they just seem busy and I don't want to trouble them? Or I'm afraid they'll say no? Or am I just too proud to ask? I personally think it's because of my ENFJ personality.... it doesn't go too well with asking people for help, but who knows why. But, since I've realized this flaw in my personality, I will follow Jack in the Box's advise and "do something about it" *rips my shirt's sleeves :D

On another note, how cute are these bando from etsy seller justmejewelry?

Too cute!

No comments: