Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Napkin Ring

I've been wanting to do a DIY project for the napkin rings..... something like:

this from Martha Stewart:



or this from etsy seller: The Divine You


or this from Vintage Glam Wedding's blog:

http://vintageglamblog.com/2009/04/entry-10-diy-vintage-napkin-rings/comment-page-1/#comment-6906


*sighh... they all look so pretty :) And I think it really adds to the aesthetics of the table arrangements, don't you? I realllyyyyy wanna do something for the napkin ring.... but sometimes my lazy side kicks in, and I say "screw it! why do we have flowers for centerpiece anyway if we have to do all the hassle of creating 200 napkin rings just to make the table prettier?" hehehe... er.... I probably will still end up with Martha Stewart's paper flower... :D

No comments: